“Finding good players is easy, getting them to play as a team is another story!”
Olympia offers a unique tournament experience like no other. Not only do you get tournament games, but you also get the camp experience. We focus on the development of players on and off the court, building confidence in their basketball skills and most importantly their personal skills.
May 24-26, 2019 (Boys clinic & tournament)
June 7-9, 2019 (Girls clinic & tournament)
September 20-22, 2019 (Girls clinic & tournament)
September 27-29, 2019 (Girls clinic & tournament)
October 11-13, 2019 (Girls clinic & tournament)
WHAT IS IT?At Olympia you not only get to play your games at the Camp, but you also stay on camp. The best part about staying at Olympia is the cabins can fit an entire team so they uniquely bond together like nowhere else while experience all the other benefits of a typical tournament.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 3/4 Officiated Games, Tournament Format, Medals
- Skill Development (OBA clinic and Shooting Machine time)
- Camp Activities (Ropes, Waterfront, Team Building, Skills Comp, Eat Together)
WHY PICK OLYMPIA?Olympia has been running basketball tournaments for 25+ years and recently added a shooting gun and an ex-NBA coach as a host. We also have the best facilities:
- 12 Basketball Courts (6 indoor, 6 outdoor)
- Great Accommodation (Player Cabins, Coaches Cabins)
- Food (3 meals a day)
- Waterfront, Ropes and More
THE PLANOlympia's Basketball Tournament Highlights include:
- Bond with teammates!
- OBA Clinic and Shooting Gun
- Highly Competitive Tournament Format
YOUR OUTCOMESWhat will you achieve with this program?
- Come as a team, leave as a family
- Great competitive games
- Players develop on and off leadership and team chemistry