Family Cabin Rentals COVID-19 Protocols
FAMILY CAMP CABIN RENTAL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR GUESTS
- During the arrival process, you will be asked a series of questions to determine if you:
- Are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19;
- Have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19;
- Have traveled outside of Canada.
- Upon arrival and each day after that, a daily screening will take place while you are staying on camp property. An online self-assessment form must be completed and submitted for each member in your group.
- Temperature checks are required upon arrival and may be performed daily for the duration of your stay.
- Commitment to post-screening: guests should contact us if they have symptoms after they leave the Olympia property.
- Non-medical masks or face coverings are mandatory in all indoor areas (other than your private family cabin).
- Non-medical masks or face coverings are mandatory when participating in all Ropes Elements.
- Non-medical masks or face coverings are mandatory when a member of your cohort is not able to physically distance (2 meters) from another cohort.
- 2 meters distance must be kept unless you are from the same cohort.
- Guests may only use their assigned cabin washroom.
- Please follow all social distancing markers throughout the camp.
- Housekeeping staff will not enter your cabin during your stay. All cabins are cleaned/disinfected between guests.
- No outside guests will be permitted on the property during your stay.
Handwashing and Sanitization
- Handwashing and sanitizing are mandatory before and after all meals and activities.
- Olympia will provide sanitizer at all programs.
- When inside your family cabin we encourage that windows are kept open to promote ventilation.
- Non-motorized watercraft and lifejackets are available on a sign-out basis.
- Sports equipment will be available to sign out.
- All equipment is sanitized upon its return.
- Dining Hall: No Indoor Dining at this time. Picnic tables are available outside the dining hall and outside your family cabin.
- All meals will be available for pickup at the Dining Hall at a designated location and time.