For the 2019 season, we will be introducing some new items from our food service team. Below you will find a list of some of the things that we will be introducing in 2019.
- We will be able to provide halal food when requested.
- We will be revamping our special diets to ensure there is much more protein available in different varieties.If you are a vegetarian or vegan or have food allergies, we will be tailoring menus that will meet your nutritional needs.
- We will be serving all new meatless burger that you see advertised on A&W commercials, Beyond Meat Burger.
- For breakfast we will be introducing a completely revamped breakfast bar which will feature: homemade bread, bagels, flavored cream cheese, fresh fruit sliced (as well as all new seasonal fruit which will include plums pears peaches and nectarines)
- We will be introducing brand new Vitality juice machines which will provide apple and orange juice for breakfast
- A new breakfast scramble – Baked beans, oatmeal and hard-boiled eggs in the breakfast bar.
- In the salad bar at lunchtime there will be many new items:
- There will be two types of green salad, Two Specialty salads which will be a rotating choice of salads such as macaroni salad, potato salad, 7 bean salad, broccoli salad. We will also have fresh-made bread and items such as tuna and egg salad and hummus with which you can add to your salad or make sandwiches. There will also be 9 different condiment items such as shredded carrots sliced cucumber tomatoes feta cheese onions and olives available.
Dinner and Other
- We are introducing a new chicken burger as well as a new hamburger patty.We will be adding roast turkey to the suppertime menu. We will also be making milk available at all meals. This will include lactose-free milk soy milk and rice milk.
Our goal is to ensure every camper get top quality food and an abundance of it. The Head Chef and Sous Chef will always be available to ensure that to the best of their ability that every camper is satisfied and enjoying all the meals provided.