“The art of Communication is the Language of Leadership.” James Humes
You are here because you’ve heard how communication is the key to leadership and that groups that communicate effectively always reach higher. Leadership skills such as understanding leadership styles, conflict resolution, and task motivation all come from being able to effectively communicate. This is all about your participants experiencing that and how they can carry that out in their school, work or home. Experience investigates that. We share research, activities and experiential learning and goal setting to help classrooms, teams and schools communicate at a higher level.
WHAT IS IT?An effective communicator is someone that has the courage to both LISTEN and TALK to make people feel VALUED and help everyone be CONNECTED. True Communicators create Connections and hence become better leaders, whether meeting people or through presentations. This experience investigates that.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Keynote on the 5 ways to be an Effective Communicator!
- Experiential Learning Games and Activities
- Our Best Communication Exercises
- Debriefs and Key Takeaways
WHY PICK OLYMPIA?Olympia knows communication – with over 200 staff and 400 campers each week during our 9-week summer we are always focusing on new and exciting activities and dialogue to continue to work and exist together in harmony & performance.
THE PLANLet us help your participants communicate at a higher level!
- Length: 1-3 hours
- Location: Anywhere!
- Group Size: 1-1000
YOUR OUTCOMESHere's what your team will take away from the program!
- What Effective Communication looks, acts and sounds like – effects on group dynamics
- The 5 ways to be an Effective Communicator
- Learn that High Communication leads to Higher Performance
- Improved Community Happiness and Wellbeing