“Develop a passion for learning, if you do you will never cease to grow and amaze!”
Anthony J DeAngelo
Perhaps you’re looking to spice up your teacher personal development day! You want your participants to learn to think differently, freshen up ideas and learn tips and tools they can integrate back into their classroom. Whether that be our best new innovative activities or our tried and tested philosophies for learning will help you learn new leadership activities and ways to grow a Positive, Upbeat Community of Everyday Heroes in your school, classroom or workspace
WHAT IS IT?Trying to create in your school and staff. Everything from identifying values and purpose, to growing positive supportive student communities, our mission to Grow a Community of Everyday Heroes will be sure to bring a new breath of life into your life and that of your colleagues.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- New experiential learning value activities
- Knowledge, activities relating to character development
- Debriefing tips and techniques
- Learn the Hero’s Journey philosophy for youth to step out their comfort zone
WHY PICK OLYMPIA?We are starting this experience because many of our High School Coaches and Coaches from Business’ recommended that we share the philosophy’s and activities of Olympia to the wider public. Our philosophy’s and activities have impacted over 100,000 youth and adults in 45 years and will be adjusted to fit the vision and mission of your school, team or organization.
THE PLANFun, Laughter and Learning all in a day while you create or enhance a Positive Culture at School.
- Length: 3-5 Hours
- Location: Anywhere!
- Group Size: 1-30
- New experience and new outlook for teachers
- More for the toolbox: activities, lessons, stories, etc.
- United staff that look forward to PD Days
- Learn the philosophies of character development successful at Olympia for 45+ years