- Prepare salads, fruits platters or similar items, ensuring an attractive presentation.
- Wash, peel, and cut vegetables
- Assist in receiving deliveries, ensuring all supplies are checked for quality, labelled, stored and rotated properly following the FIFO method
- Assist the cooks with meal preparation and other kitchen tasks
- Serve and assist in the service of meals in the back and front of the house. Meals can be served family style, cafeteria style or to go.
- Stock kitchen as requested
- Ensure the completion of required documentation, such as daily meal temperature sheet, daily fridge and freezer temperature and daily task list
- Clean/sanitise dining tables, dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Ensure that health and safety, sanitation and Safe food handling standards are followed and maintained
- Find opportunities to positively interact with campers, guests, and camp staff
- Contribute to a supportive and positive work environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in a food service environment
- Strong interest in continuing to develop in the food service industry
- Ability to learn and complete tasks as assigned
- Ability to work under pressure and switch tasks as needed
- Safe food Handlers Certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Able to work on their feet up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs bags and boxes
- Experience with Kids 8-17
Apply This job!