Here's a handy checklist to prepare you for your visit to Olympia!
- Confirm dates of trip by sending in your contract and deposit to our office as soon as possible.
- Select activities for trip, checking with your Board of Education for approval.
- Complete the Program Selection Form as soon as possible or call to discuss the best programming for your students.
- Photocopy and send home Packing List and Consent Forms to be signed. Consent forms must be brought to Olympia and given to the directors. Please note you must submit original copies of consent forms to Olympia.
- Request deposit from parents.
- Contact us to schedule parent information night (may be done prior to collecting permission forms and deposit). A representative from Olympia is available to come to your school for a parent information night and perform a PowerPoint presentation if requested.
- Book transportation.
- Review packing list, student responsibilities and teacher responsibilities.
- Confirm final numbers by completing the Group Information Form at least two weeks prior to visit.
- Organize activity groups and cabin groups. Please contact us to confirm your number of activity groups as well as the size of your cabin groups before you begin planning them.
- Decide which teacher or supervisor is bringing an emergency vehicle.
- Organize any special equipment or supplies being brought to camp.
- Collect all pertinent information regarding medications prior to boarding the bus.